工作中最常用的 100 个英语句型-福建百科教育网-浮桥电脑培训
1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you… 我写信时要确认/询问/通知你…
2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today…关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。
4. In my previous e-mail on October 5…先前在 10 月 5 日所写的信…
5. As I mentioned earlier about… 如我先前所提及关于…
6. as indicated in my previous e-mail… 如我在先前的信中所提出…
7. As we discussed on the phone… 如我们上次在电话中的讨论…
8. from our decision at the previous meeting… 如我们在上次会议中的决定…
9. as you requested/per your requirement… 按照你的要求…
10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1，we decided…回答你在 4 月 1 日写的信，我们决定… 11.This is in response to your e-mail today.这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。
12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.
13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈，我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。
14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.
15. Please be advised/informed that… 请被告知…
16. Please note that…请注意…
17. We would like to inform you that…我们想要通知你…
18. I am convinced that…我确信…
19. We agree with you on… 我们同意你在…
20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008…从 2008 年 10 月 4 日开始生效…
21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below…我们将举行一个会议，时间表如下。
22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only. 请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。
23. I am delighted to tell you that… 我很高兴地告诉你…
24. We are pleased to learn that… 我们很高兴得知…
25. We wish to notify you that… 我们希望通知你…
26. Congratulation on your… 恭喜您关于…
27. I am fine with the proposal. 我对这份提案没意见。
28.I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008. 我很高兴地告诉你，你已经被同意参加 2008 年 11 月 22-24 日的研讨会。
29. We are sorry to inform you that… 我们很抱歉地通知你…
30. I’m afraid I have some bad news. 我恐怕要带来一些坏消息。
31. There are a number of issues with our new system. 我们的新系统有些问题。
32. Due to circumstances beyond our control…由于情况超出我们所能控制…
33. I don’t feel too optimistic about…我觉得不太乐观关于…
34. It would be difficult for us to accept… 我们很难接受…
35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed. 很不幸地，我必须这么说，自从收到你关于这个主题的询问，我们的看法都没有改变。
36. We would be grateful if you could…我们会很感激如果你可以…
37. I could appreciate it if you could… 我会很感激如果你可以…
38. Would you please send us…? 可否请你寄给我们…？
39. We need your help. 我们需要你的帮助。
40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.
41. We look forward to your clarification. 我们期待你的澄清。
42. Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.您能立即注意此事，我们将非常感激。
43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.如果您能抽出时间，我希望能与你见面，请让我知道您最适合的时间。
44. Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.请让我知道你对于这件事情初步的想法。
45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend? 请您回信如果您计划参加？
46. Please advise if you agree with this approach.请告知是否你同意这个方法。
47. Could you please let me know the status of this project? 请让我知道这个计划的进度？
48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.
49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.
50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.
51. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?
请您在 6 月份前答复我上述问题好吗？
52. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?
如果可能，我可否在 4 月 1 日前收到您的答复？
53. If you wish, we would be happy to… 如果你希望，我们很乐意…
54. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.
55. If there’s anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.对于这件事，如果还有任何我能帮得上忙的地方，请不要客气，随时与我联络。
56. If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.如果关于此事你需要额外的建议，请让我们知道，我们会尝试看看是否可能。
57. I’m just writing to remind you of… 我只是写信来提醒您…
58. May we remind you that…? 我们想要提醒您…
59. I am enclosing…我附上…
60. Please find enclosed… 请查阅附件…
61. Attached hereto … 附件是關于…
62. Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning…
63. Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.
64. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.
65. I hope my clarification has been helpful. 希望我的說明是有幫助的。
66. Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support.
67. Please let me know if this is suitable. 請讓我知道這是否恰當。
68. Looking forward to seeing you soon. 期待很快能見到你。
69. We look forward to hearing from you soon. 我們期待很快能得到您的回復。
70. Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.
71. I look forward to receiving your reply soon. 我期待很快能收到你的回復。
72. Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.
73. I’ll keep you posted. 我會與你保持聯絡。
74. Please keep me informed on the matter. 請隨時讓我知道這件事的發展。
75. For any comments/suggestions, please contact Nadia at 2552-7482.
任何評價或建議，請打電話 2552-7482 聯絡 Nadia。
76. I would like to apologize for… 我想就…道歉…
77. I apologize for the delay in …對于…的耽擱，我深感抱歉。
78. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. 對于產生任何不便，我們感到抱歉。
79. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
80. I’m sorry about last time. 關于上次的事我很抱歉。
81. We apologize for not replying you earlier.對于未能早一點回信給你，我們感到抱歉。
82. I’m really sorry about this. 關于這件事，我真的很抱歉。
83. Sorry, I’m late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday, April 1.
抱歉，太遲回您在 4 月 1 日（星期一）發給我的郵件。
84. We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn’t inconvenience you too much.
85. Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.希望不會為您帶來太多的麻煩。86.Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough.如果我的電話留言不夠清楚,我深感抱歉.
87. Thank you for your help. 謝謝你的幫助。
88. I appreciate very much that you… 我非常感激你…
89. I truly appreciate it. 我真的很感激。
90. Thank you for your participation. 謝謝你的參加。
91. Thank you so much for inviting me. 非常感謝你要請我。
92. Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.恭喜各位并謝謝各位的努力。
93. Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated.
94. Your prompt response will be most appreciated. 很感激你快速的答復。
95. Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support.
96. Thanks for your input/clarification/message. 謝謝你的投入/澄清/信息。
97. Any comments will be much appreciated. 對于您的任何建議，我將非常感激。
98. Thank you very much for everything you’ve done for me. 謝謝你為我做的一切。
99. I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.
100. Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job. 請表達我的謝意給那些有關的同仁，他們真的干得很好。